Application Closing Date:
B&R Enclosures is Australia’s largest manufacturer of electrical enclosures, switchboard building systems, racks and cabinets providing innovative solutions to the Electrical, Data and Communications Industries. B&R prides itself on being an Australian family owned and run business that has been in operation for over 65 years. With a strong team culture and a friendly working environment B&R offers challenging and rewarding roles with long term career development.
To learn more about the B&R business and products visit www.brenclosures.com.au
In this varied role as part of the Finance Team you will report to B&R’s Group Finance Manager. This is a hands on transactional role, with tasks that include:
- Daily transactional work including bookkeeping- preparing journals, cash book transactions, General Ledger reconciliations
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register and processing monthly depreciation charges
- Preparing end of month journals and accruals
- Collation and preparation of BAS/GST reports and payments
- Collation and preparation of R&D expenses for R&D tax concessions
- Processing foreign currency payments
- General support and back up for the Finance team including Accounts Payable
The successful applicant will preferably have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- 1 to 3 years’ experience
- CA or CPA or working towards
- Proven ability to schedule, prioritise and compete tasks to deadlines
- Professional communication skills, in writing and in person
- Intermediate computer skills and capability to adapt as technology evolves
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a leading Australian company.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B&R Enclosures is an equal opportunity employer.
About B&R Enclosures:
B&R Enclosures is Australia’s largest enclosure manufacturer. We supply products and services to our customers who provide the technological and electrical backbone of our country and power our ever increasing demand for data and technology as well as some of the basics of life like heating and lights. Since 1955, B&R has built a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of enclosures. For more information, visit B&R Enclosures or for more information about our company see our company pages.